My new Sony Alpha α55
camera and collection of lenses
definitely need a case to call home ... just in case! And not just any case, but unquestionably, a HARD case!
After much searching the Internet, and reading quite a number of reviews, I finally settled on the Pelican 1514 case
(which is their 1510 with padded dividers). It has a lot of great features, including:
- FAA maximum carry on size
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy open, double throw latches
- Lid with O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure-equalization valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Adjustable padded dividers
- Lifetime guarantee of excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Wow! What a case! After trying various configurations, I've finally settled on a way to arrange all of my equipment, with a bit of room left over for any future additions. After investing so much money in a great camera system, it sure feels good to store it all in a strong, protective case ... just in case!
There are no reader comments for this blog entry. Why don't you be the first to write one?